Consultations for patients admitted in any COVID care facility of AIIMS.
- To fill predesigned Endocrinology consultation form (Annexure 1) and send it along with glucose log (Annexure 2).
- In case consultation form is not available, can even call SR Endo who will than obtain the required information.
- Designated SR Mobile No (8 am to 9 pm):
Trauma Centre / Burns and Plastic: 89299 19704
NCI, Jhajjar: 89298 34954
Main AIIMS Hospital: 89299 19702
- From 9 pm to next day 8 am: SR Endo on night duty will be available (9868397608)
- SR Endo will WhatsApp the prescription after conversation.
- The Endo SR will seek advice, from a Faculty member in the Department of Endocrinology & Metabolism, wherever needed.
Operational plan for seeking consultation for patients discharged from COVID Care facilities and EHS Helpline
- The patients discharged from COVID Care facilities can seek appointment for Endocrinology consultation by booking appointment @ 8929723056 or through email: email@example.com.
- The team will contact and provide consultation to the patient preferably on same day if call is received before 12 noon otherwise the next day.
- Once the patient has completed 28 days from date of positive test and the glucose levels are under control, the patient will be directed to seek appointment for routine OPD.